twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why I Should Smile


Why I should smile.
Even this world is not friendly to me.
What I've done is meaningless to them.
I give my best, the result is the flame in my heart became the fire.
Covering the light inside of me.
Getting old than it should be, friends avoiding me.
Till I hear the voice of God.
Give me the true understanding about love and anger.
Proverbs 24:10 "If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small" and Proverbs 24:19 "Fret not because of evildoers, neither be envious of the wicked".
Unconditional love, do everything without hoping any reciprocation.
Exactly like I used to be a few years ago.
Not the true peace.. peace without smile.
Right now, the smile is very delightfull.
The enragement, keep smiling open the gate to the happiness.
Remembered one of the "Dewa" lyrics " Face everything with smile".
Old song that I understand the real meaning and one word "What other people think of you, is none of your business".
God is giving the answer right away, as soon as I decided to smile in every circumstances.
Disappointment and enragement if we face them with anger, we can't find the solution.
Face them with smile, and we will find the solution in a miracleous way, so keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.